Are you an experienced, affable and driven technical project manager with good attention to detail who enjoys a flexible, dynamic work environment? Ample is a boutique, digital consultancy that builds online applications and websites for some of the biggest brands in the Midwest. We’re looking for a full time technical project manager to complement our team.
Ample is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio where this position is based. This position is open to remote candidates. Salary will be commensurate with the candidate's experience. Must be eligible for work in the US, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time to any candidate.
Primary responsibilities of this role include
- Lead multidisciplinary teams through product delivery
- Scope and estimate new projects
- Create project schedules and manage project timelines
- Manage tasks for yourself and the team
- Articulate requirements to clients, developers and designers
- Interface with clients to gather information, assets, and deliver project updates
You need these skills
- This isn't your first rodeo - You can handle sometimes complex projects with authority. An understanding of agile and/or waterfall project management methodologies will help you hit the ground running
- You live in the zone - Prioritization is huge. You'll need the focus to manage your time and to-do list effectively. You have the be someone we can count on to deliver on time, every time
- Your t's are always crossed - Obsessive attention to detail and over-the-top organization skills will help you to be successful in this role. We are not interested in double checking every line of every project schedule, or your emails for that matter
- Multi-tasking mastery - You have the ability to juggle multiple clients and projects with ease. You can wear multiple hats without much hand-holding
- The soft skills - Approachability and empathy are essential. You will be a point person for our team so you'll need to be accessible
- You’re in the know - You need not be a developer but you should have a comprehensive understanding of the steps necessary to complete a website development project and be able to support the development team each step of the way.
- The zig and the zag - You'll need the ability to adapt to changing demands in a fast-paced environment. We are a small agile team, and thus require someone who can roll with changes and hit the gas when it's time to move
- You talk the talk - You have the fundamental belief that there's no such thing as overcommunication. This role requires communicating clearly, effectively and often
One or more of these things would be exceptional
- Scrum master experience
- Experience working with project management software such as Rally, Paymo, Jira, etc.
- Experience doing quality assurance (QA) testing
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM practices
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience with Git/Github