If you're an experienced mid-to-senior-level project manager who pays close attention to detail and thrives in a flexible, fast-paced work environment, Ample has an opportunity that might be a great match for you. Help us bring digital strategy to life in the form of websites, custom web applications and other related technologies in a flexible and expressive work environment.
Ample is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. This full time position is open to remote candidates within the Cincinnati region. This role requires the candidate to be onsite at a client’s office in Cincinnati 2-4 times per month. Salary will be commensurate with the candidate's experience within a $75,000 - $90,000 range. The team operates on East Coast hours. Must be eligible for work in the United States.
Why employees like working with us
Ample is a place for smart, interesting, and passionate people to call home. It’s also the first call for anyone seeking great digital work.
Our culture is the brand in action. Caring about one another personally leads to a contagious empathy for our clients and their needs. It’s so refreshing, clients continue to work with us (as do former employees).
How we do it:
- Cultivating an encouraging work environment that upholds a sustainable work-life balance
- Finding meaningful client relationships that last
- A serious approach to our craft without taking ourselves seriously
And food. We really like to break bread together (particularly bread covered in sauce, cheese and pepperoni). Oh, and celebration!
Learn more about working with us here. Get to know us on our blog, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Primary responsibilities of this role include
- Lead multidisciplinary teams through product delivery
- Scope and estimate new projects
- Create project schedules and manage project timelines
- Manage tasks for yourself and the team
- Articulate requirements to clients, developers and designers
- Interface with clients to gather information, assets, and deliver project updates
You need these skills
- This isn’t your first rodeo - You can handle sometimes complex projects with authority. An understanding of agile/scrum will help you hit the ground running.
- You live in the zone - Prioritization is huge. You’ll need the focus to manage your time and to-do list effectively. You have to be someone we can count on to deliver on time, every time.
- Your t’s are always crossed - Obsessive attention to detail and over-the-top organization skills will help you to be successful in this role. We are not interested in double checking every line of every project schedule, or your emails for that matter.
- Multi-tasking mastery - You have the ability to juggle multiple clients and projects with ease. You can wear multiple hats without much hand-holding.
- You’re in the know - You need not be a developer but you should have a comprehensive understanding of the steps necessary to complete a website development project and be able to support the development team each step of the way.
- The soft skills - Approachability and empathy are essential. You will be a point person for our team and need to be accessible and approachable.
- The zig and the zag - You’ll need the ability to adapt to changing demands in a fast-paced environment. We are a small agile team, and thus require someone who can roll with changes and hit the gas when it’s time to move.
- You talk the talk - You have a fundamental belief that there’s no such thing as overcommunication. Communicate clearly, effectively and often.
One or more of these things would be exceptional
- Agency experience
- Scrum master experience
- Experience working with project management software such as Asana
- Experience with Google Analytics / GA4
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS) especially Contentful
- Experience with Git/Github
Benefits for our employees
- 401k Program Participation
- Health Insurance option for self & family for health, vision, and dental
- Short Term Disability
- Paid maternity/paternity coverage
- 15 days of PTO
- An additional week off for holiday break