Sorry, tiger... this position has been filled.
Are you an affable and driven project manager with good attention to detail who enjoys a flexible, fast-paced work environment? Ample is a boutique, digital consultancy that builds online applications and websites for some of the biggest brands in the Midwest. We’re looking for a full-time junior project manager to complement our team.
Ample is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio where this position is based. Salary will be commensurate with candidate’s experience.
Primary responsibilities of this role include
- Support the senior project management team
- Create project schedules and manage project timelines
- Create and manage task throughput for the entire team
- Monitor project progress and report status to senior team members and clients on occasion
- Articulate requirements to clients, developers and designers
- Interface with clients to gather information, assets, and deliver project updates
- Test our products and applications for quality assurance (QA) before they are delivered to clients
You need these skills (to pay the bills)
- Over-the-top organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and projects with ease
- Clear communication style (and a fundamental belief that there’s no such thing as overcommunication)
- Adept at wearing multiple hats without much oversight
- The ability to learn quickly, work quickly, think on your feet and pivot fast
- Understanding of both agile and waterfall project management methodologies
These things would be nice to have as well
- Experience working with project management software such as Rally, Trello, Jira, Asana, Paymo or similar
- Experience doing quality assurance (QA) testing
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM practices
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Familiarity with Git/Github
With all that in mind you’re gonna need to have...
- Obsessive attention to detail—we are not interested in double checking every line of every project schedule, or your emails for that matter.
- Approachability and empathy - you will be a point person for our team and need to be approachable and accessible.
- Some technical aptitude - you need not be a developer but you do need to understand the products we build.
- An ability to adapt to changing demands in a fast-paced environment—we are a small agile team, and thus require someone who can roll with changes and hit the gas when it’s time to move.
- The focus to manage your time and to-do list effectively—you have to be someone we can count on to deliver on time, every time.
Seem like a good fit?
Great! Send us an email with your resume and LinkedIn profile.