Sorry, tiger... this position has been filled.
Are you an affable and talented mid to senior-level web-engineer with good attention to detail, who enjoys a flexible, fast-paced work environment? Ample is a boutique, digital consultancy that builds online applications & websites for some of the biggest brands in the Midwest. We’re looking for a full time full-stack engineer to complement our team. You’ll bring digital strategy to life in the form of websites, native applications and other related technologies in a flexible and expressive work-environment.
Ample is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. This position is open to candidates located in Cincinnati as well as those working remotely from other regions of North America. Remote workers must be willing to travel on occasion when a project or company initiative requires their attendance. Salary will be commensurate with candidate’s experience.
You need to have experience with a majority of the following:
- Modern JS build tools (ex. Webpack, Gulp, Rollup)
- CSS pre & post-processors (ex. Sass, Less, PostCSS)
- CSS frameworks (ex. Foundation, Bootstrap, Bourbon)
- Working with REST-based APIs, Webhooks, etc
- Headless CMS (ex. Contentful, Dato)
- Cloud services (ex. Heroku, AWS, Google Cloud Functions, Azure)
- Server-side languages & frameworks (ex. Ruby on Rails, Laravel, .NET)
- Basic principles of TDD and continuous integration
- Database technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB)
- Web servers (Node.js, Apache, Nginx, IIS, etc)
With all that in mind you’re gonna need to have:
- An eye for design—you don’t need to be Rembrandt but some sensitivity to basic design theory and general principles of online user experience is mandatory.
- Obsessive attention to detail—we are not interested in double checking every line of code, or your emails for that matter.
- An ability to adapt to changing demands in a fast-paced environment—we are a small agile team, and thus require someone who can roll with changes and hit the gas when it’s time to move.
- The focus to manage your time and to-do list effectively—you have to be someone we can count on to deliver on time, every time.
- Top-notch communication skills—the kind you use to engage team members, interact with clients and… you know… be a great co-worker.
Seem like a good fit? Wonderful! Let's make it happen...