Ample is seeking a full-time, mid to senior-level full-stack engineer to compliment our team. You’ll bring digital strategy to life in the form of websites, native applications and other related technologies in a flexible and expressive work-environment.
You need to have experience with a majority of the following:
- Modern JS build tools (ex. Webpack, Gulp, Rollup)
- CSS pre & post-processors (ex. Sass, Less, PostCSS)
- CSS frameworks (ex. Foundation, Bootstrap, Bourbon)
- Working with REST-based APIs, Webhooks, etc
- Headless CMS (ex. Contentful, Dato)
- Cloud services (ex. Heroku, AWS, Google Cloud Functions, Azure)
- Server-side languages & frameworks (ex. Ruby on Rails, Laravel, .NET)
- Basic principles of TDD and continuous integration
- Database technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB)
- Web servers (Node.js, Apache, Nginx, IIS, etc)
With all that in mind you’re gonna need to have:
- An eye for design—you don’t need to be Rembrandt but some sensitivity to basic design theory and general principles of online user experience is mandatory.
- Obsessive attention to detail—we are not interested in double checking every line of code, or your emails for that matter.
- An ability to adapt to changing demands in a fast-paced environment—we are a small agile team, and thus require someone who can roll with changes and hit the gas when it’s time to move.
- The focus to manage your time and to-do list effectively—you have to be someone we can count on to deliver on time, every time.
- Top-notch communication skills—the kind you use to engage team members, interact with clients and… you know… be a great co-worker.
Salary will be commensurate with candidate’s experience.