Sorry, tiger... this position has been filled.
Are you an affable and driven project manager with good attention to detail who enjoys a flexible, fast-paced work environment? Ample is a boutique, digital consultancy that builds online applications and websites for some of the biggest brands in the Midwest. We’re looking for a full time mid-level project manager to complement our team.
Ample is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio where this position is based. Salary will be commensurate with candidate’s experience.
Primary responsibilities of this role include
- Lead multidisciplinary teams through product delivery
- Scope and estimate new projects
- Create project schedules and manage project timelines
- Manage tasks for yourself and the team
- Articulate requirements to clients, developers and designers
- Interface with clients to gather information, assets, and deliver project updates
You need these skills (to pay the bills)
- Over-the-top organization skills
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and projects with ease
- Understanding of both agile and waterfall project management methodologies
- Communicate clearly, effectively and often (and a fundamental belief that there’s no such thing as overcommunication)
- Wear multiple hats without much hand-holding
- The ability to work quickly, think on your feet and pivot fast
- Represent Ample well in front of clients
- Obsessive attention to detail—we are not interested in double checking every line of every project schedule, or your emails for that matter
- Approachability and empathy - you will be a point person for our team and need to be approachable and accessible
- Some technical aptitude - you need not be a developer but you do need to understand the products we build
- An ability to adapt to changing demands in a fast-paced environment—we are a small agile team, and thus require someone who can roll with changes and hit the gas when it’s time to move
- The focus to manage your time and to-do list effectively—you have to be someone we can count on to deliver on time, every time
One or more of these things would be exceptional
- Knowledge of agile methodology and/or scrum master experience
- Experience working with project management software such as Rally, Paymo, Jira, etc.
- Experience doing quality assurance (QA) testing
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM practices
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Experience with Git/Github
Seem like a good fit?
Great! Send us an email with your resume and LinkedIn profile.